This stunning MY21 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design in Birch Light with Perforated & Ventilated Fine Nappa is available for immediate delivery.
Standard features include:
- 246kW Twin-charged Petrol Engine
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Pilot Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Keyless Entry and Start
- Built in booster seat
- Front and Rear parking sensors with 360 Degree Camera with Park Assist Pilot
- Smartphone Integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) with wireless phone charging
- Heated Memory driver and Passenger Seats
- Electrically adjustable drive seat with 4-way lumbar support and Power Cushion Extension
- LED Thor Headlights with Auto High Beam and Auto Bending Light
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Alert
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Digital Radio
- Tailored Instrument Panel
- Head Up Display with Distance Alert
- Ambient interior lighting
- Polestar optimisation
Optional features fitted:
Lifestyle Pack - Panoramic sunroof, Rear privacy glass, Harmon & Kardon premium sound
This vehicle will come with the balance of the Volvo 5yr/unlimited kilometre warranty and complimentary roadside assistance.
All trade-inís welcome, finance/lease options available.
Come down and see the team at the new home of Volvo in Bayside Melbourne.
For more information on this vehicle fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.