Important Update To Our Community at Volvo Cars BrightonImportant Update To Our Community at Volvo Cars Brighton
In light of the announcement by the Victorian Premier on the Stage 4 restrictions, Volvo Cars Brighton remains open, however, will be implementing some temporary changes to how we do business.
We remain committed to delivering the essential services we can provide during this challenging time always in accordance with our COVID Safe Plan.
We have made a number of changes to how we do business offering multiple contactless services and introduced safety measure to keep you moving with confidence.
- Visit our online showroom.
- Contactless Click and Collect by appointment.
- Frequent sanitisation of contact surfaces, vehicles and workshop.
- Physical distancing measures in practice and easy to access hand sanitiser throughout the dealership.
- Our service centre will remain open for essential and critical repairs. .
Whilst are business has had some temporary changes, our phone lines, online showroom, social media, and emails are still on and the team are ready to assist you. If you need any assistance, please reach out to our management team:
Sales: James Prytz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Service: Keith O'Rourke - email@example.com
Or call us on 03 9998 3797